Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Halloween fun

So last week it being Halloween and all, Stefani and I decided to have a little celebration with some of the things we had been sent by our loved ones back home. We made a little Halloween shrine and enjoyed the evening. Here are the pictures of the event. Thank you so much to those who sent us wonderful packages full of wonderful goodies, you don't know how much we appreciated it! I will be blogging soon about our recent trip to Assisi and San Gimignano but I unfortunately forgot my camera so I am waiting to receive some pictures from a certain someone….hint hint Stefi dear!
Stef hanging up some pumpkins

Wishing everyone a happy Halloween even though it happened a week ago

Our little display. The cute little ghost, witch and pumpkin had to be put together with glue, we didnt' have any glue so we used toothpaste. They're still holding together today :)

This is about as scary as I got this Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment